Monday, December 15, 2008

Ideation Services Idea

Contract out to companies to help them think of ideas to solve their business (or other) problems. Develop a clear definition of the problem, come up with many solutions, and present the findings in a comprehensible (though probably not comprehensive) manner.

In fact, if anyone needs help in this area, I could certainly pull people together to get perhaps even 1000 ideas to address the problem. After that we would give in depth interpretation and serious assistance implementing/integrating the ideas.

2 comments:

Eric said...

Isn't this what Ideo and Cooper do? Granted, they're doing products, not internal problems, but then there's consulting firms like Accenture and Deloitte.

Ambassador Kasunic said...

Yeah similar same sort of thought, but this is for the raw creativity... the first step of their product design process. I like to think that if someone gave me a question, I could get some people together and come up with 1000 ways to solve it. This is to say nothing of implementation, the difficult part of course, but since ideas are relatively easy, but an area in which I think I have an advantage over many, it would be great to generate some value in this area. Traditional consulting? possibly, though I feel like they are too stuffy and traditional. they should not be discounted though, you're right.